Jackie using the wonderful image from Jan's digis called Early Spring Nest for our latest challenge at Colour Crazy Challenges! I happily coloured away with my pencils. I die cut into an oval shape, mage a BG with compatible coloured Dp. A bow completes the card.
Please enter our Colour Crazy Challenge HERE.
- Clever Dexter Challenge (M, P1, E2, must use a digi) #5 - Spring Blooms and/or Colours
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #241 - Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ (M P1, E3) Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) May - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1, F, enter once per day) Always Anything Goes
- Creative Sketchy Girls (M, P20) #47 - Flowers
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #133 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards (M, P11, F) Always Anything Goes