Time for a new Challenge at Through The Purple Haze. Our theme is ATG with optional Use Plaid,which I chose to use. Please share with us HERE, we so love to see your work!
Image I have had so long I have forgotten the artist, many apologies, coloured with markers
Dp's from stash
- A Bit More Time To Craft - Open, E3, 3RW - 2W - (#112)Always Anything Goes
- Paper Smooches - MU, UE Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe - Open, MF, E5, OE10, T3, RW - 2W - (#237)Anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Open, E3, RW, DT Favs- (#36)Always Anything Goes But MUST have a "Critter"
- A Bit More Time to Craft EXTRA - Open, E3, RW
Always Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Open, CU, UE, OEU, T3, DT Fav - (#3-2020)Always Anything Goes
- Colour it, Create it, Show it off - Open, E3, OEU, RW, T3
- Crafty Animals - UE, M, Can Follow, SW, T3 - (#36)Always Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - Open, MU Patterned Paper, UE, UOE,RW -Always Anything Goes
- Do-Al(l) Creatives - Open, E3, T3, SW - (#39)Male birthday