Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 1 March 2020

Pattie's Creations @ Classic Dt Open Challenge





Helloooooooooooooo there! It’s Jackie with my latest project for Classic Design Challenge. I love being a part of this team; we have the most awesome Sponsors. This month it is the Fabulous Pattie's Creations, wonderful designs here!

This time I used the wonderful Linda the Diva Llama she is coloured with markers. I used a variety of compatible Dps. I made the sentiment in Craft Artist. 


Please enter HERE, we so love to see your makes!

Challenges



  1. Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
  2. Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  Must include a sentiment #245 Anything Goes
  3. Moving along with the Times M, 3E #116 March 
  4. I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #404 - Anything Goes
  5. Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
  6. Sisterhood of Crafters 2nd/4th Wed,3E - Patterned paper

7 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant fun card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, with lovely bright colours,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! You made me smile - and wish for summer! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your card, great colours and layout :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie