Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 23 September 2019

Cute critters @ Always Fun Challenges



Here at Always Fun Challenges we have a super new Challenge for you. This week our theme is- Cute Critters. What will you share with us? We love to see your work! Please share HERE.

Recipe

Image from Bugaboo coloured with markers
Dp's are from scrapbox
Bakers twine
Button
Pink Petticoat sentiment
SU label punches

Challenges



  1. Happy Craft Challenge
  2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper 
  3. DL.Art Linky Challenge 
  4. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #30 - Anything Goes with a Critter
  5. Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #30 - Always Anything Goes
  6. Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #107 - For a child

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute card! Love the mix of patterned paper and that fun little image. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I love how you used this bugaboo image! SO SO SO CUTE! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with this peeking Monkey. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. I love the design. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie