Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 6 September 2019

Athena 2 @ Colour Crazy!


Hi, Jackie here with a creation using an image from Ike's Art. Our fabulous sponsor this week! Such a beauty. Her name is Athena 2 without scenery, sooooo classy! I coloured her with Promarkers. I used a couple of oval die cuts to showcase her. I added flowers, pearls and a sentiment to complete. The Dp's are MME.I hope you love her as much as I do!
Please enter your hand coloured creations HERE.We love to see your work!


Challenges


  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper 
  2. Happy Craft Challenge
  3. DL.Art Linky Challenge 
  4. Crafting By Designs  M, F, 3E - Anything Goes 
  5. Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed, 2E - #397 Always Anything Goes 
  6. Creative Moments M, Wed 3E, #175 - Anything Goes Optional Twist: Lovely Ladies 
  7. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Things Beginning with "B" BEAUTIFUL
  8. I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #391 - Anything Goes/Option 3 Layers

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! She truly is a beauty!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW !! This is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is mind-blowing :-)
    Thank you so much for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks absolutely stunning. Wonderful colouring! Big fav of mine!
    Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Happy craft challenge
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - beautiful colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie