Hello and welcome to my Inspiration post, the theme is ~ Use some Flowers! So I did. My card uses the gorgeous Peony Dawn which is a Grayscale Image. I coloured her with pencils and a white Sharpie. I added a lovely frame and some handmade paper flowers and gems. To finish I added leaf die cuts.
Do checkout all the other wonderful makes by the fab design team on their posts this week. And please do feel free to join in with our Challenge this month , you too could win a great prize!
Also, why not join our Facebook group for a lots of wonderful inspiration and the monthly challenge!
Until next week, have fun!
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes
- Color Inspiration Monday - Always Anything Goes with hand-colored image
- DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
- Card Mania - Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Always Anything Goes
- Create and Inspire - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu- Red, White, and Blue
- Love to Craft - Anything Goes