Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 8 October 2017

Mechanobug


May I introduce you to the awfully spiffing Mechanabug the latest release at Digistamps For Joy. I love me a bit of steampunk every now and then!

Recipe

Image called Mechanabug  printed onto a digi paper from my stock, then coloured with markers, pencils and a white Sharpie
Dp's from DO
Watch parts from stash

Challenges

  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything Goes 
  2. Color Inspiration Monday - Always Anything Goes with hand-colored image
  3. DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
  4. Inspiration Destination - Always Anything Goes
  5. The Male Room - 2W, masculine projects only


1 comment:

  1. Love your steampunk card! That image is really cool and I love the way you colored it! The gears are a great addition! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie