Two days ago Art by Miran launched these two new digis called Ornament Lumi & Joyful Joanne , I just could not wait to play with my pencils and markers and create!!
Images from Art by Miran called Ornament Lumi & Joyful Joanne coloured with pencils and markers
Lumi is printed onto a Craft Artist BG and Joanne onto a fabulous Tracey Wray digi paper
Dp's are all First Edition
Brads, gems, sentiments and flower from stash
- ABC Challenge (P1/15, E1, C10) N is for Noel
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) August - Use a Stamp or Digi
- Let's Color Saturday Linky Party M(1st Sat) E and C unlimited
- Inspiration Destination #89 Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra (M, P1) August - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Awesomeness (M P1, E3 C unlimited, must have coloured image) August - Anything Goes with Colored Image
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up (M, P1, E3, Christmas cards) #20 - Anything Christmas
- The Sisters of Craft (M, P1, E3, no Besties) Always Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes
Love both of your creations here. Images are fabulous and so beautifully coloured too. Nice work.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Love, love, LOVE both of these, Jackie! Fabulous coloring. OK, time for me to put on my DT hat -- Thanks so much for playing along in our "Digi or Stamp" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck in the draw.ReplyDelete
Cute card, Jackie! Thank you for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up blog.ReplyDelete
Sweet and delightful card - so festive too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)ReplyDelete
Lovely cards Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Susan DT for:- http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Oh this looks so pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MojcaReplyDelete
These are so cute, beautifully designed!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Let's Color Linky Party
critters & Creatures Linky Party
What a gorgeous make...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again soon..ReplyDelete
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 months of Christmas link up. Hope to see you again next time.ReplyDelete