Soooooooooooo, this time at PDE the Challenge is everyone's favourite, ANYTHING GOES! Yay!
Last year we visited Haddon Hall, a nearby old (some parts are over 1,000 years old) hall. Seen Jane Eyre with Michael Fassbender? That's the one!
There were some fantastic clocks in the gift shop and well, you guessed it, I could not help thinking I could make one of them and save £40/$60. All credit to the wonderful clocks in the store, mine is so different, apart from using dominoes to depict the time. So I had a go. And I think it is as nice as the one's I saw there.
It now graces the wall of my craft room.Telling me I have been in there much too long!!
Greyboard clock blank and mechanism
Cheap set of dominos
Graphic 45 paper
Vintage photo Distress Ink
- 2 Creative Chicks (M,P1,JFF) # 28 Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge (P1/15, E1, C10) N is for Number
- Rhedd's Creative Spirit (M,P1,E3) Anything Goes (Mixed Media Altered Art / Mixed Media ONLY)
- Altered Eclectics (M,P1) Anything Goes (Altered Art/Mix Media only, cards or ATC will be deleted)
- 613 Avenue Create - W - #133 Anything Goes with optional twist:Shabby Chic