Sunday, 17 August 2014
Quirky GD Card
I was so pleased to win recently at Quirky , and I am privileged to be asked to make a GD card for the latest Challenge "Put a Stamp on it"! So I did!! You may enter your creations HERE. We have a great sponsor Stitchy Bear and I have happily used one of their images Cat Mail
RECIPE
Image called Cat Mail from Stitchy Bear, I printed onto a parchment card and coloured the image with Pan Pastels and a white gel pen
Dp is K & Co
I cut a stamp from a sheet of K & Co too
Joy feather die to represent a quill
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Sepia fineliner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
We have the most awesome new releases over at Mirtillamente right NOW!! Do take a look as they are FABULOUS! Another month and ano...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...
Hi Jackie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for being our guest at Quirky Crafts and for making such a gorgeous card.
Cazzy x