Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Aurora 'Fuchsia'
Sweet dancer card today. My Fuchsias are looking a treat, such a wonderful palnt.
RECIPE
Image called Aurora 'Fuchsia' , coloured with Copics
Dp's scrapbox
Craftwork sentiment
Memory Box corner die
Gems from stash
CHALLENGES
V's Sweet Ideas #26--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #144--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Delightful Challenges--anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #69--anything goes
Wags 'n' Whiskers #133--birthdays
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #26 Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
DLArt August Linky Challlenge: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #84 Anything Goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Moving Along (transportation) " Please enter yo...
What a beautiful image and her hair looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
ReplyDeleteLorraine (613 Ave. C. DT)
Beautiful card, I love your coloring and the vines
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Your card is lovely! I love the elements you used and your color scheme. Great coloring job too! Thank you for playing along at 613 Avenue Create! I hope you join us again. ~Lizzy DT
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at SBC. Cindy-dt
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card!! I love fuschias ! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags n Whiskers challenge!
ReplyDeleteOh this is just stunning Jackie! I love your banners and fab dies. Awesome colouring! Fabulous card, love it! thanks for joining our Anything Goes in August Challenge at Crafting by Designs. mo xxx
ReplyDelete