Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 29 July 2013

Seaside


I made this card after seeing this sketch above and just having to try it out!!!!

RECIPE

The sketch above
Image from A Day For Daisies coloured with Promarkers
DP's Basic Grey
Heart wire embellishment
Sentiment by Pebbles

CHALLENGES

Sketchbook Saturday #101
613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #30: Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Use a digi
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything goes
Country View Crafts #5 Summer Sizzler
DL.ART Challenges July's Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps The Great Outdoors
The Crazy Challenge CCH#150 Summertime
Dream Valley #62 Summer Day
My Creative Time Summer Theme
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Photo Inspiration
Victorine Originals #64 Summer Colours
My Creative Time Summer Theme
Fresh Brewed Designs Take a Vacation
Cute Card Thursday #279 Beside the Seaside
Creative Stamp Friends - 2W, use at least one stamp - (2nd week) Summer, Sun, Holidays

11 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love your papers. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! I love your image too! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I'm luvin your beach girl
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘Use a Digi’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME job with your GREAT card,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - I love those papers! Just perfect for our Summer Days theme :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright, fun, summery - fab! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Jackie! I love that you used a sketch as well. I love your coloring and those fabulous DP.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie of a card! Great colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. Love the image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time for the Summer themed Designer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant, fun and summery card! Thank you for joining our Summer Days challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie