Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 21 July 2013

New release~ Misteri I Care


Happy Sunday folks! It's always a good one at Digistamps For Joy as it new release day, and the card above is made with just one of them, great or what?? Don't forget girls, check and check again, I know the hardship of BC treatment firsthand, do your best to avoid it, but take hope. I have survived ten years, I am one of the lucky ones.

RECIPE

Image called Misteri I Care from Digistamps For Joy, coloured with Promarkers
Two shades of pink CS popped throuh my Bigshot with different Embossign Folders
Sentiment generated on WORD in Papyrus and a link to more is HERE
Flowers Trimcraft
Buttons from massive stash LOL
Dk pink glitter CS I have had forever!

CHALLENGES

Challenge # 51 - Anything Goes at Brown Sugar
Charisma Cardz - W, 3E, C10 - #28 Girly
Path of Positivity ~ Caring
Anything Goes - #97 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley Challenges - M, C10 - #83 (W3 of 4) Pink Sparkles
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 1E - (July/deadline Aug 10) Pink & White
Crafty Creations - #231 Sparkle
I love Promarkers - Must use Promarkers - #177 Anything Goes
Challenge #29 - Anything Goes at 613 Avenue

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jackie. Love the design and pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jackie! Love the embossing and the sentiment. So glad you shared it with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card :)

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
    http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, very pretty,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great girlie card!
    Thanks for joining us at charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back with my DT jacket on Jackie. This is such a beautiful creation all about caring for those women who is standing strong against the dreaded C. This is so perfect for our CARING theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Caring Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your card with that super image, such a great message too!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week.

    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment and image. Love the shade of pinks...

    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, congratulations on being a survivor. Your courage and encouragement of others to avoid having to go through what you have is commendable. This along with your card itself show the caring individual you are. Your card is beautifully put together. I love all the layers, textures and those sweet flowers you used.

    Thank you so much for joining this month on the Path of Positivity. I'm so glad that you found my challenge and I hope that I will see more of your beautiful creations in the future.

    May each and every year provide you with a new anniversary to celebrate.

    Lisa D., Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card and a heartfelt sentiment. I'm a survivor too so I know what it means. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley this time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, what a lovely way to reinforce such an important message. Thanks for sharing & thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card... love the design and of course, the message too!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie