Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Sympathy card Ft. Freesian booklet
I just love the effect that this SU embossing Folder gives, doesn't it look like tapestry!
Recipe
An image from Digistamps For Joy called Freesian booklet coloured with Promarkers
My SU embossing folder
A co-ordinating flower from DO
My Woodware Border Punch
General CS
A brad
A Safmat sentiment
I would like to enter at
Challenge 111 - Embossing - Wet or dry at Penny's Challenges
The Papershelter – Anything Goes….
Created with love #25 Anything goes
Make it Monday Anything Goes
Crafty bloggers Network #7 Flower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...
It always hard to do a Sympathy card but always a good idea to have some made up for when they are needed. Great job. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges
ReplyDelete~~Chris
Hello Jackie. Well what a fabulous job you have made of this, it is stunning. So elegant and pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xxx
Gorgeous Sympathy card and I love the embossing!! Popped over from MIM!
ReplyDeleteTammy x
Gorgeous! At first glance I thought it was stitched, you coloring is perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges
ReplyDeleteDawnD
Beautiful sympathy card and I love your colored image. Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!
ReplyDelete~DEANNE~
Beautiful - elegant and perfect for the occasion.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Penny's.
Helen x