Sunday, 20 January 2013
Sammy Jo in blue, brown & white
I saw this Challenge over at 2sisterschallengeblog and just knew I had to make this card. I adore blue and brown together, so pleasing!
I used:
An image from Digistamps For Joy called Sammy Jo and coloured her with Promarkers
The DP's are from Making Memories many moons ago! I fake stitched with a fine black pen
I used my butterfly SU punch for some flutterings
The gems are from stash and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards
I would like to enter at
2 Sisters Challenge Blue & Brown
Card Crafter's Circle - 'layers'
I Love Promarkers - 'layer it up'
Cards Galore - 'anything goes'
Fresh Brewed Monthly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sandy's Crafty Creations - 'anything goes using blue and/or white'
The Stamping Shack Blog - 'card for a child'
Word Play Saturday 1 (January)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...

A really cute card. Love the sketch with the different Designer Paper squares. So happy you joined me at word play saturday!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, what a sweetie of a card. Lovin' the browns and blues. Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.
ReplyDeleteLinda
what a wonderful card Jackie.
ReplyDeletegreetings karin
Very cute! I love the blue with the brown and Sammy Jo is adorable! Thanks for joining in on my Challenge!
ReplyDelete~Sandy
Sandy's Crafty Creations
Cute- great colors for the image and the butterflies are a great embellishment!
ReplyDeleteOh this is just beautiful, love the colour combo and the faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful card you made and great matching of the colors! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elenor
Great card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeleteSammy Jo, this is such a cute card..i love the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle!
lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x
ReplyDelete