I love the image of a rose and made this card for a relative who also loves them.
RECIPE
Image from Digistamps for Joy coloured with Promarkers
Some Dovecraft pearl card border punched with my Woodware Border System
Silver border peel offs
Some old K & Co paper for the rosette topped with a Craftwork card topper
I feel really pleased with the end result
I would like to enter at
Challenge #152- Anything Goes at I love Promarkers
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
Make It Monday – Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter – Anything Goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...
Beautiful coloured rose. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, lovely image and fab rosette, Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
ReplyDeleteRemember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy DT
Very pretty card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
ReplyDeleteRuth x