Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Catherine
I just love how sweet this image is!!
After seeing a couple of challenges which caught my eye this is what I made:
Recipe
An image from Digistamps For Joy called Catherine and you can see her HERE, she is coloured with Promarkers
A sketch from Sunday Stamps SSC32 Tara's got a Sketch for us!
And a colour Challenge from Just Us Girls
A spotty embossing folder
Lime, grey and white cardstock
Some lime pearls
A Safmat greeting
I am really pleased with the outcome, I would not always choose these colours, but I may do so more often now!
I would like to enter at:
JUGS No 172 Colour Challenge
SSC32 Tara's got a Sketch for us! at Sunday Stamps
The Papershelter – Anything Goes….
Dream valley challengeschallenge-49-girls-girls-
girls
The squirrel and the fox challenge-35-anything-goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...


Just beautiful Jackie. Love the colours and you have coloured her gorgeously.
ReplyDeleteHugs DesÃre {Doing Life}
Wow Jackie, combining two great challenges makes for an awesome card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.
ReplyDeleteLovely job this week. Love your colouring technique! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card Catherine, lovely colour scheme,
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's Anything goes challenge.
Hugs Debs
A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
ReplyDeleteMags
x
Wonderful card with two challenges....your colouring is great with this cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.
ReplyDeleteFabulous coloring and use of the colors - Thanks for joining in with JUGS!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Catherine! Your colouring is amazing! Great image for this sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card... simple, yet eye-catching! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday Stamps this week!
ReplyDelete