Sunday, 27 January 2013
Art deco beauty
I was inspired to make this card after seeing this sketch at Freshly Made# 70
RECIPE
A lovely image called Art deco beauty from Digistamps For Joy coloured with Promarkers
A shaped card in black
Cordinations used with a butterfly embossing folder and sanded
Bazzill Swiss Dots
A Pink Petticoat sentiment
I made the flowers again with the Swiss Dots
I would like to enter at
Freshly Made #70
Crafting By Design- Polka -Dot Challenge - Wednesday
CRAFTY CALENDER, WHAT’S NEW the image and the sentiment
Lady Annes friday sentiment - anythng goes CBLA_SF7
Fairytale challenge blog - my newest stamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...

this is very beautiful Jackie.
ReplyDeletesorry can't still on the blog from paper craft planet.
but I read you mails.
so I follow you all say hi to all.
greetings karin
Gorgeous card you made! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elenor
Cute rolled paper roses and lovely butterfly! Thanks for playing with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteYou have created a so very cute card! I love all that little details and your new stamp! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca
ReplyDeleteHow great! Love that butterfly! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Claudia
Love the card and color combination. Amazing butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs and our Polka-dot challenge.
ReplyDeleteTammy S.