Wednesday, 30 January 2013
A Valentine for my six year old Granddaughter!! Oh so pretty in blue
I was so inspired by this sketch:
RECIPE
A gorgeous "freebie" from Sherry Baldy. This was originally sitting on a pumkin, but I just could not wait to use it, so I chopped it off, sorry Sherry! Coloured with Promarkers and glittered with Glamour dust, sitting on a die cut done with my eCraft
DP's from Grace Taylor & First Edition
Aqua gems
A SU topper to sit some letters and a heart to
Some forgotten origin cotton tape which is soooooo pretty
CHALLENGES
Sketch n Stash #2
4. Anything Goes Challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society
Dream valley challenges challenge-49-girls-girls-girls
Creative Card Crew: Girly
Besties Challenge #3 -Anything Goes (must use Sherri Baldy image)
Challenge#153 -Love Is All Around at I Love Promarkers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
We have the most awesome new releases over at Mirtillamente right NOW!! Do take a look as they are FABULOUS! Another month and ano...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...

I bet your granddaughter will love this card, great idea to sit her on a heart instead! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elenor
What a pretty card, your granddaughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jackie, I like the sweet image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
Darling. Love how you chopped it.
ReplyDeleteSmiles Sher
You granddaughter will love this card. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteKimberly
What a beautiful Valentine. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Creative Card Crew.
ReplyDeleteDenise
Gorgeous card,I love image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Besties Challenge.
Hugs Kaija<3
Aww how cute. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley x
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, that's just lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! And Happy Birthday to your granddaughter - I'm sure she loved her card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
Sheena
xxx