Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Blue Dress on hanger



There is a colour Challenge on at the Outlawz using Indigo, Empire Yellow and Domino, so I put on my thinking cap and came up with this card.
I used:
Dress on hanger digi from Digistamps For Joy
I coloured with a mix of alcohol pens and my white gel pen and added a bit of glitter to add glamour!
I used Indigo and yellow card stock
I added black gem stones and a big black flower topped with a blue sequin flower to colour co-ordinate
I shall be sending this to my most glamorous friend!

I would like to enter at:
December 18th Color Challenge at the Outlawz
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes and use layers
Simply Create; Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: Something New -the image is new and the flower is also.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with the dress, one of my favorite images! =)
    Great embellishments too!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie