Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 9 November 2012

Hobbycraft buys!

Yesterday I visited Hobbycrafts at the NEC with two good friends Carol and June. We were exhausted and overcome by the huge crowds at various times during the day but............... I found so many lovely items on my wish list. Here is the first card I have made with my new goodies. I coloured my base card with my new Pan Pastels, so much better than I ever imagined. I overstamped with a £1, yes £1 Penny Black stamp out of a bargain bin in Pine needles Distress ink. I used a Framelit to cut out the shape. I mounted it onto a piece of Core Craft embossed with a Sissix embossing folder again from the £1 bin. I added some Movers and Shapers Poinsettia flowers and gem and a black glitter card "25" again with a Movers and Shapers die. A few dots of red Stickles complete the look, I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie