Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Guest Designer Card for DigiStamps4Joy

I was privileged to be asked to make a Guest Designer card after winning a Challenge on my Craft Group DigiStamps4Joy.
The challenge is Anything with a twist, the twist being extra images to win for a male card.
Always one to take things literally, I made a twist card with a male image of my hero Sir Winston Churchill.
To start take a piece of card 12" x 4"" and score  diagonally then score straight down where the points meet.


I used a Core'dinations Black Magic in colours to suit my image. Then choose a co-ordinating double sided pattern paper/card. Make it 3.75" x 11.75" and treat as the core'dinations. When all scored cut along the score lines and these will now fit onto your card. It is a clever fold as you have built in pockets meaning it would be great for adding cash, vouchers or tickets.
You are now ready to decorate as you wish.



2 comments:

  1. fantastic card and great shape Jackie.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and thank you so much for the tutorial. I love making different shaped cards. I can't wait to give this one a try. I can see how you got picked to be a gust designer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie