Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 3 February 2019

Use a critter at 613


Happy days are here! I recently joined the fabulous team at 613 Avenue Create! I have long participated and been lucky to win there, so joining is a dream come true, with lovely team friends to boot!
 Here is my first card for the challenge, it is ATG with a twist of use a critter. I have decided I neglect male cards so my New Year resolution is to make more.Please enter HERE, we love to see your work. 

Recipe

Papers and image are all Tim Holtz
Buttons, die cuts and nailheads from stash

Challenges 
  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything Goes 
  2. DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
  3. Crafty Friends Challenge - Animals/Birds 
  4. Polkadoodles - ANYTHING GOES 
  5. QKR Stampede ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
  6. Aud Sentiments Challenge- Anything Goes + A Sentiment
  7. The Male Room  - Nature 
  8. Word Art Wednesdays  Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Jackie. This is a fantastic debut card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie I love this. That is such an evocative image. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Jackie and love your fabulous masculine card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous so creative ! ..... Thanks for joining us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Love Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great make, I love all the details you included. Do make more male cards and don't forget to come and share them with us at The Male Room. Thanks for joining us this time.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, Jackie! This design along with the G45 project are causing me to look at my paper stacks (particularly my stash) with new eyes. Thanks for such a fabulous design and thanks for joining the team. You are an outstanding addition.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    613 Avenue Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't make enough male cards either. Your creation is sure to be loved by the lucky recipient.Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely masculine card, Jackie. Your layout is perfect and I love the muted palette. That picture is darling. Stunning card. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jackie - Welcome to the 'Front Porch Gang' at 613 Ave C! I have been snooping thru your blog - and your fabulous and prolific designs are really outstanding! Your creativity is really inspiring me to get back in my "RubberRoom" & step up my card making. And that's the name of the game, isn't it? We do this to inspire the creativity in other crafters - and you are doing that hands down! The construction & design of this masculine Tim Holtz card is so creative - such interesting layers! Well done teamie!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely masculine card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie