Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Thursday 22 February 2018

Love


A quick share, if I may of the Valentine's card I made for my DH!

Recipe

Hearts die
Love die
Brushos to make the bp
Foam pads

 Challenges
  1. Inspiration Destination - Always Anything Goes
  2. Crafting By Designs - Valentine
  3. Crafty Gals Corner  -  Add a Heart 
  4. Try It On Tuesday - Love Is In The Air
  5. 2 Sisters On The Blog  - A Man's Card
  6. Die Cut Divas  - Love is in the Air
  7. 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Love

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue watercolor paper behind the die-gorgeous! Thanks for entering the Love Challenge at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your husband loved it. I do. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie