Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 20 August 2017

Mushroom house


So delighted to tell you all that we have a new artist at Digistamps For Joy  called Delyth. Here are some of her images. I uses Mushroom house and merged it with three of her mandalas. It make a pretty little new home card. I added the sentiment.

Recipe

Image called Mushroom house  and 3 Mandalas called Flower 1,2 &3 coloured with markers and pencils
I added the sentiment in Craft Artist II
Ribbon and gems from stash

Challenges
  1. DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
  2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything Goes 
  3. Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
  4. Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog  - Anything Goes
  5. Color Inspiration Monday - Always Anything Goes with hand-colored image
  6. Fab 'n' Funky  - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie!
    I'm guessing you haven't stopped by Word Art Wednesday this week to look around. I need you to stop by, and then I need you to contact me. Don't let it slip away!!!

    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie