Happy Spring everyone!! I do realise it may be awhile before we can feel a bit of warmth but at least the nights are drawing out and summer is on the horizon!The Challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy this week is ATG, Please share your entries HERE. We love to see your work! Our Sponsor is Sherry Boldy, thanks so much!
Image is a My Besties called Flower Fairy colored with pencils
Dps are M&C
Pink Petticoat sentiment
SW flower dies
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes
- Color Inspiration Monday - Always Anything Goes with hand-colored image
- Inspiration Destination - Always Anything Goes
- DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges Make it Feminine
- Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations - For the Girls
- My Besties Aussie Challenge- Anything Goes + Easter
- My Besties Germany Challenge - Anything Goes + option of Spring
- My Besties International Challenge March - Anything Goes + option: Girls with big hats / hair
- My Besties Spanish Challenge - Anything Goes
It does look like spring! Great colors! Love all the white accents on the image! Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.ReplyDelete
Jackie, this is beautiful. Your coloring is amazing.ReplyDelete
Adorable card. I love all your bright colors and accents. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.ReplyDelete
Love this love the bright colours Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Lovely card, image is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Jane DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Very cute card with a wonderful paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.ReplyDelete
WOW ... This is so fabulous ... love the details.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Hola! Adorable creación, bello colorido.ReplyDelete
Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotras tu talento en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
Que tengas una semana muy bendecida!
Lidia (DT Coordinator)
(mi Blog) https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)ReplyDelete