Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 3 March 2019

Kinetic cards @ 613 Avenue Create


Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is Kinetic cards. I will confess I have had this die for 18 months, and never used it. It seemed a bit flimsy when I tried it ( the card that, is even with 300gsm card). So I tried adding strengthener strips behind the frame and it is OK. Please enter HERE, we love to see your work. 

Recipe

Swing card die
Cow die
Circle die
Butterfly embellishments
Craftwork sentiment
Craft Sensation Dp's

Challenges
  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything Goes 
  2. DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
  3. As You Like It Challenge  Layers One or Many ( I use as many layers as feel right for the card)
  4. Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes 
  5. Creative Moments  - Anything Goes
  6. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday  - Dies/Punches
  7. Simon Says Wednesday  - Anything Goes
  8. Sisterhood of Crafters - In The Red 
  9. Digi Choosday Challenge  - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just awesome! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘RED’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jackie this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely white cow. Beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "In the Red" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jackie! Love the watercolor(?) backgrounds on each panel & the cow dies are delightful! It's funny - I have a similar die to your base card, and I have not used it since I bought it over a year ago! Hmmm... we may both have a problem! The good news is that now I am motivated to pull out my die and try it now - I hope I can return the favor in the near future! I just learned a new trick from you too - those origami ribbons are a wonderful idea!!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Sis, it is so nice to have you on the team. Your work is just beautiful and always so well executed! Thanks so much for agreeing to join us!
    Mucho Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is stunning!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and great paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing layered card!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful creation and such a cute little cow too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so neat looking. I like the pop of red. What a cool design this is.

    Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie