Here is my card with the Digistamps For Joy Progressive freebie.
I copied their instuctions below for any reader who may want to participate.
Our Facebook Progressive Freebie Challenge (PFC), to run for the whole month of November.
This is how it works:
1. If you made a card for the October PF challenge, you can claim the November challenge image from me by sending an email to email@example.com
2. Make a card with this image and post it in this album (not the main group page please). To get it to show up on the main page, please leave a comment under your photo after placing it in the album
3. At the end of the month, I will send out a message to those who entered, and ask you to email me for the next freebie.
4. If you want to participate in our PFC, but missed the October freebie, you may purchase the current month's freebie from the store at a reduced price of only $1 (http://
5. My Design Team may participate as there is no winner and therefore no prize - just the next month's image "free".
Image called Quiet time available as stated above from Digistamps For Joy coloured with markers and pencils
Oval and rect. stitched dies
Sue Wilson flower dies
Simply Create Dp's
Sentiment from stash