Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday, 27 April 2015

oo la la GD spot - Nursery Times


Here is my second GD Spot for Oo La la, thank you so much for asking me Anne, it truly has been a pleasure! The Challenge this time is: Nursery Times! Easy. Please enter HERE

RECIPE

Beautiful Baby - Kiddiwinks CD from OOH LA LA CREATIONS
I used an image on the front and the paper inside my shaped card
K & Co tag with a rub on greeting
Paper rose and ribbon from stash
I cut the label shape from scrap with my eCraft

CHALLENGES

  1. Deep Ocean Challenge 2W - #102 - Shaped Card
  2. Papertake Weekly  Cute as a Button
  3. {Pin}spirational 2W -   #138 - Anything Goes
  4. Crafty Gals Corner -  W, E2 - #15 Girls, Girls, Girls
  5. Fresh Brewed Designs - W, 5E - So Cute!
  6. Inspiration Destination - W, F- #30 Always Anything Goes
  7. Penny's Paper-Crafty - W,3E -  #224 Use Spooled Items
  8. WordArt Wednesdays - W,5E , scriptural word art freebie offered each week - #179 - A Family Friendly Challenge For ALL
  9. My Craft Creations (M,P1) Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jackie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a cute card! Thank you for sharing with us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!

    Michelle H~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project. So well put together! So delighted you blessed us with your project last week at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 18:6 which says, "In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears." Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read them all and feel so grateful. Jackie