Soooooooooooooo, this time over at The Paperbabes Challenge it is:
Challenge #10: Masquerade: Think of masks, masking etc...
Soooooooo here is my inspiration card.
Clear word stamps from Paperbabes stamps stamped onto CS I had used the Bokeh technique on. I punched different sized holes into stiff CS then Pan Pastelled through in various colours to create this effect, I used Wink of Stella on the words
I used a stencil by TH on a prima tag using Distress Ink
I used a Sizzix Paisley Emb. folder on the Kraft card
I used a TH stencil on the card blank also
Sizzix banner die and heart from stash
- Crafty Creations - 2W - #286 Anything Goes No Foolin'
- Inspiration Destination - W, F- #28 Always Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - W,3E - #222 Anything Goes
- Wonderful Wednesdays - W, SIO - Always Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps W - #146 - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly W - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - 2W - (Week 2)Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Get Creative Challenges - 2W, 3E - (Week 1) Include a Tag
- Love to Scrap - 2W, 3E, F, digi or real stamping - (Week 1) Dots or Stripes
- Mema's Challenge - M, 1st Monday - (April) Anything Goes + Die or Punch