Sooooooooooooooo, we have an awesome colour challenge starting today at PAPERBABES, a colour challenges.
You can either use the image for inspiration or the colour pallette. I used the pallette and was inspired by the leaves also. See, told you it was a fab challenge!
Conkers clear stamps inked with SU neutrals
Ribbon and buttons from stash
- Always Something Creative - P1/15 JFF Fall / Halloween
- Crafting Musketeers - M, P2, 1E #18 - Autumn Colours
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – M, P1 Anything goes with Patterned Paper
- Ladybug Crafts - M, P1, 3E Autumn and/or Halloween
- My Artistic Adventures Challenges - M, P2/16 Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner - M, P1, 3E Go Rustic!
- Cards in Envy - 2W, E3, A2 Cards only (4.25x5.5") no more than ¼" thick - (Week 1) Autumn Leaves
- Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge - Happy Fall (I am hoarding that fab DP)
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (October) Fall / Autumn
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - October - "Autumnal Elegance"
- One Stitch At A Time - 2W, SIO - #221 Anything Goes with the color Orange