Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 4 October 2013

Blog hop at Digistamps For Joy


*Upcoming* World Card Making Day

Hello Everyone...

Currently...This top portion is a "Sticky Post" which is something new I am doing on my Blog. I am leaving this as a 'Friendly Reminder' on the top of my Blog for a spectacular fun upcoming Blog Hop event with DigiStamps4Joy. So for other Blog Post please....scroll done.
But don't Forget ...

Set your calendars for October 5 - 8, 2013 DigiStamps4Joy Blog Hop more details to come soon.

There will be some Fun Prizes... Follow me...here goes....
** Here is a heads up**...*Easy Peasy Rule* YOU WILL HAVE TO Become: MY FOLLOWER and DigiStamps4Joy Follower to win these prizes. I am hoping you enjoy visiting me enough that you will follow us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie