Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 2 January 2013

10 Tiny toes


I feel this is just the perfect image for a new baby card. A few friends will have babies soon and we don't know the sex so I have opted for the safe option of lemon! It's so pretty!

I used:
Ten Tiny Toes from Digistamps For Joy
Which is lightly coloured with Spectrum Noir
I spot embossed some Core'dinations Whitewash
I topped with a DO shaped topper
I tied a double gorgeous knot in two shades of lemon organza
I finished with three tiny buttons

I would like to enter at:
The Outlawz CAS Challenge - December 30, 2012
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes
Stamp n doodles-New Beginnings
One Crazy Stamper.com-Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday-Anything Goes
Digi makeover #69 Anything

5 comments:

  1. a very sweet card thanks for sharing at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I don't spy a butterfly or fairy to let it qualify for my Flutter By Challenge but I hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, lovely pale shades. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious little card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, lovely colours too.

    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop and good luck!!

    The MMCS Team xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie