Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 14 December 2012

Celebration Cake

UPDATE!!!! So pleased that this card won Challenge 32 at The Friday Sketch Challenge, woo hoo!!
So tomorrow is my lovely friend Liz's birthday! She is a professional cake maker and decorator extraordinaire. She is obsessed with anything CAKE! So I had to use this great digi from Digistamps For Joy - Celebration Cake and you can buy it here.
I saw a challenge sketch I really wanted to try and this is what I came up with.

I used:
K& Co Recycled red Cardstock to mat and layer.
I coloured the digi with mixed alcohol pens.
The sentiment is by Sizzix
The strip is in glitter from DO
I feel pretty sure she will love it!

I would like to try my luck at:

Sketch #32 at The Friday Sketch Challenge
Challenge #65 Use Something Red at Diva's By Design
Challenge #114-Why So Blue-NO BLUES ALLOWED at Crafts and Me

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Such a fabulous image and the papers and layout are lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious Jackie.
    beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card.... great image!
    Thanks for joining in with the Diva's challenge this week and have a very Merry Christmas!

    DT Member~~~Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Jackie, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us @ Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie, what a fab image and a lovely card. I bet your friend loved it!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, your beautifully colored and very tall Celebration Cake looks fabulous on this wonderfully layered birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win Jackie!!! Well deserved. You now ALSO "win" 2 digis from my store as your DS4J DT earnings!!!!
    Margy (owner) Digistamp4Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie