Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Orange Lady




How striking is this wonderful image from Digistamps4 Joy
She is called Malawi lady and baby and she was my first thought when I saw a challenge asking for the colour ORANGE to be the inspiration.
I coloured with a variety of alcohol pens, I matted onto black for impact. I used a tree embossing folder and some stash from MME. I made a rosette with some even older stash to compliment.

I would like to enter the Challenges at:
Outlawz ~ Orange



3 comments:

  1. This is another stunning card Jackie, I love the embossing and layout and the toning oranges. Brilliant work. love Carole lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jackie also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange lady lovely, good luck hope you win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read them all and feel so grateful. Jackie

Popular Posts