Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 8 October 2012

Mega wows


Wow, Wow, Wow..... Update, this card won the Challenge, thank you so much my lovely group! What smashing friends you are and so supportive!
Here is my entry for Challenge #52 at Digistamps4Joy. It is called "You've Been Tagged". I usually prefer simpler cards, but heh, it's Christmas and we can bling up and go over the top. I used this gorgeous ds4j Poinsettia Candles digi image, so evocative of traditional Christmas. I used some old K&Co and Trimcraft christmas paper stash. Some red gems, DO sticky ribbon and brads, along with the christmas tag! The flowers are from a £1 shop, they are the ones you put in vases for Christmas but I strip them down for my cards.I loved making it and wonder who to send it to now..................................

5 comments:

  1. A truly lovely creation hun!!

    Great shape too (I'd love to try this one!!) Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at DS4J for our You've Been Tagged Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful made.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, don't forget to link back to our challenge too! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful and so expertly made!!!!
    Thanks so very much for entering this inspiring creation at Digistamps 4 Joy's "tag" challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY DT LEAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at DS4Joy.

    Hugs Amanda DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie