Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 21 October 2012

Challenge #55 "POP it Up

I would like to submit this card for
Challenge #55 "POP it Up On A Day For Daisies
Just Friday my husband came home with the news that a work colleague's wife will have a lumpectomy on Wednesday. They have only been married a year and are madly in love. I can well imagine how they both feel as my husband and I faced this ordeal nine years ago. Hence I made this card for her and made the butterflies Pop-Up.
I used two ADFD images. I coloured with a variety of Spectrum Noir shades of pink with a little green. The flower centres have a little Stickles in Baby Pink. I used a Darice embossing folder and added pearls for interest.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jackie love the design too well don hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie